Slab Black Click Clock / Blue LED
We're all slaves to time, but now it's on your terms with this British designed and quality made Rechargeable Slab Black Click Clock.
Just click your fingers, clap your hands or gently tap your bedside table and the time, date & temperature will alternately appear for you in Blue LED colour. It automatically switches off when the room is quiet, lighting up again when the alarm goes off or as a response to your clicked fingers or clapped hands. The numbers seem to float on the lovely wooden block, but that's just half the magic of this cuboid with a conscience.
We think it's the perfect, unique and clever home accessory, especially if you don't like a bright light shining in your bedroom at night. But if you need to check the time in the middle of the night or early in the morning, you can just give a gentle tap to your bedside table and the time will appear. No longer does your room have to be illuminated by a constant blinking digital glow, nor do you have to fumble to find your smartphone in the darkness anymore.
Best of all, with its PORTABLE feature with built-in RECHARGEABLE lithium battery, it can be placed wherever you like. The bedroom is not the only place to put it.. Showing it off in your living room, kitchen (if you would like to) or anywhere else won't be an issue now!
- displays time, date and temperature alternately
- sound activated display or permanent display settings
- alarm setting with clever snooze function
- 5/7 days alarm settings
- automatic dimmer function (the clock will dim 2/3 automatically between 21:00 -7:00)
- 12/24 Hours or Celsius/Fahrenheit format can be selected
- internal battery included to keep your custom settings in case of sudden power cut
- power supply: built-in rechargeable lithium battery for a WIRE-FREE display
- 5V-500mA AC/DC UK / US / EU charging adapter included
- material: MDF wood box with black wood-effect veneer finish
- LED display colour: blue
- product size: 210x48x100mm
- product weight: 750g
Estimated Delivery Time:
We Also Recommend